Friday, April 22, 2011

Wk 4 Think out LOUD 2

I am getting close to the end of being part of FSO. It is going to be a bittersweet ending. The bitter part about it is that I will have to seek out new technology information on my own. The sweet part about it is it is finally over and I have a Master's Degree! Overall I have enjoyed my experience here at Full Sail. Every time I pass one of those bill boards that advertise my school I tell the person sitting next to me, "Look that's the school I go to!"
For my Bachelors I attended UCF and when I graduated I was glad and never really had any feeling to go back or to become part of their alumni participants. With FSO I feel differently. I will definitely want to know what is going on in the school once I leave it. As I said before, I am happy I am graduating but I will also miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment