Friday, April 22, 2011

Peer Constructive Criticism

No one likes to be criticized, but sometimes it helps you see what can be corrected. Here is some feedback I received about my paper from my critical friends.

curtisakson@gmail.com to avpa33 <avpa33@gmail.com>
7:13am

Angela,

I read your paper, and I have a few questions.
So, you documented these technologies problems, but what was answer to these problems?
Did you have a specific path for improvement?
Did you start at a baseline and make improvements?
What did your AR Project do to improve these statistics?

This paper was well written and well documented. Hopefully this helps.

Curt Isakson
 _________________________________________________________________________________
Tdralus@gmail.com to avpa33 <avpa33@gmail.com>
7:05am

Hi Angela,

I did look at your paper on Wednesday. The thing that stuck out right away was the lack of spacing between the sections. I would add that. Nothing else stuck out on a first glance. I will look more carefully.

 Trina
_______________________________________________________________________________

Trina Dralus <tdralus@gmail.com> to avpa33@gmail.com
3:16pm

I have attached your paper with comments. Hope it helps. Love this project. Very interesting!

Happy Easter!

Trina

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Angela,
I just came to visit my in-laws.  I just saw your paper.  I like your topic. It is very interesting.  What I would suggest is to write your name under the title.  I also noticed that you wrote Methods instead of Methodology.   I also understand we should have conclusions from the Literature Review and Results from the AR.

Well, everything depends on where you are going to publish your AR.  I would suggest to look at their requirements and then do the corresponding changes.

Good luck!

Have a great week!

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment