Friday, April 22, 2011

Wk 4 Publishing Leadership Project


I have worked hard in accomplishing the necessary steps of completing my Action Research project.  The final step required for concluding the project is to have it published.  Since my project is about the impediments teachers have in integrating technology into the curriculum I have decided to submit my Action Research to the Journal of Technology and Teacher Education and Journal of Educational Technology and Society.

The reason I chose JTATE is because in the past I have worked with someone in their research on blended learning, and I presented the article at a conference held in Tennessee for the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education. The journal is for articles related to preservice and inservice teacher education, graduate programs in areas such as curriculum and instruction, educational administration, staff development instructional technology, and educational computing.

 The Journal of Educational Technology and Society is a journal that accepts articles that deal with issues that affect educational technology and society. I thought that my Action Research paper would contain information that complied with this journal.

Publishing Leadership Project Link:
files.me.com/avpa3/8350eh

Think out loud links:



No comments:

Post a Comment