Thursday, September 2, 2010

BP1_Google Reader

Trying to figure everything out could get a bit frustrating, but once I get it it's fun! I was able to explore Google Reader and share some sites with my peers. The sites I shared are sites I would personally use or use with students. Optimizing web media for learning is a good website for my AR research. With this web site I can get ideas of how to integrate media into my lessons. I also found the web site How to Integrate Multimedia for effective learning another web site I can use for reference. Designing with Mind Maps are types of maps that can be used for brainstorming in writing. Comments on Storyboarding give tips and ideas from students who use storyboarding templates to create a story. News Bites...National Geographic gives up to date news from the website.
Storyboard Template








No comments:

Post a Comment